Wednesday 2 March 2011

An Upcoming Blog Post and Presentation

Within the next week I will create a blog post on my own topic. I have decided to do this on the legendary, but largely unknown to my generation, football player from my own country - Georgi Kinkladze.


Brief background


Born 6th of July 1973 in Tbilisi, Georgia
First played in Dynamo Tbilisi
Transferred to Manchester City in 1995
Manchester City Player of the Year in two consecutive seasons

What was he like?


He was an extremely talented play maker and while at Man City often had about three men man marking him. He not only created goals but scored them too, and is known particularly for his crazy goal against Southampton. He hardly ever scored with his head and all of his goals are worth watching. To watch a great video on him, click here.

There will be a lot more detail in the big blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment